Enjoy a bountiful buffet, Live Musical Revue and night of dancing with DJ!
Quite simply, a Spirit dinner cruise is the perfect night out. A magical setting enhanced by dazzling city sights and harbor lights. An evening filled to the brim with wonderful cuisine, live music and dancing under a canopy of stars. For a party of two, a couple of couples, or a grand affair for up to 600 guests, this is the ultimate Washington experience.
Board Time: 5:30pm
Cruise Time: 6:00pm
Return Time: 8:30pm
Monday - Thursday
Board Time: 6:30pm
Cruise Time: 7:00pm
Return Time: 9:30pm
- Harvest Salad Station Field harvest mixed greens with vine-ripe tomato, hot house cucumbers, toasted sunflower seeds, shredded cheddar cheese, herb-toasted croutons, smoked bacon and garbanzo beans served with your choice of dressing
- Culinary Creations from the Kitchen A daily creation from our Chef
- Garlic Encrusted Sirloin Oven-roasted strip loin served with a red wine demi-glace and fresh horseradish cream
- Herb-Marinated Pork Loin Oven-roasted loin of pork served with our Chefs handcrafted seasonal sauce
- Island Herb Grilled Chicken Pacific Island roasted chicken breast finished with a lemon basil white wine sauce and sprinkled with fresh cilantro, oregano, parsley, shallots and garlic
- Tilapia Fillet with Lobster Cream Oven-baked tilapia fillet with a classic lobster sherry cream sauce
- Orange-Soy Salmon Alaskan salmon fillet served with an orange-soy glaze, topped with a tangy mango pepper salsa *Alaskan Salmon is eco-friendly and sustainable
- Tuscan Pasta Imported gemelli pasta tossed with fresh vine-ripe plum tomatoes, roasted eggplant, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers and mushrooms served with your choice of sauce
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes Mashed red bliss potatoes finished with a hint of roasted garlic and a touch of light cream
- Local Harvest Vegetables Seasonal medley of locally-sourced vegetables, lightly seasoned and steamed
- Cilantro Lime Rice Long grain rice steamed with vegetable broth, cilantro and lime
- Fresh Steamed Green Beans Whole green beans lightly seasoned
Sweet Dessert Duo
- Chocolate Mousse Truffle Moist layers of rich chocolate mousse and cake, enrobed in a decadent chocolate ganache, topped with a drizzle of white chocolate
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Rich New York-Style cheesecake topped with layers of moist cake, vanilla bean mousse and a white chocolate ganache, finished with a caramel drizzle
A variety of freshly baked rolls, demi-baguettes, artisan breads, crispy flatbreads, and cracker assortment will be offered.
* Menu subject to change. Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party
Ticket valid Nov 1, 2011 - Mar 31, 2018
Terms & Conditions for Dinner Cruise
Sunday - Thursday
All tickets are non-refundable/non-returnable. We are unable to issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. Ticket package and prices are subject to change without notice.
All cruises sail rain or shine.
Instructions for fulfillment Dinner Cruise
Sunday - Thursday
Reservations are required. You must e-mail Entertainment Cruises at confirm@EntertainmentCruises.com within 72 hours of purchase to confirm your tour date and time. You will not be guaranteed a place on this tour without e-mailing in advance. You are encourged to include in this e-mail any questions you may have regarding your cruise. Please present your voucher(s) on the day of your tour to any Entertainment Cruises staff member. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher(s).